Zpiderland

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Don't follow me | 2l8

Don't follow me (Preview / New Battles) by 2L8

pledge

Don't follow me

When we were young, we forgot to share, to see, to blossom 
And now we are tired, tired of this and that and all 
The reason why we lost, we lost our hearts you know is comfort 
Yes we are tired, of being such cowards

Forever young, that’s a game we played and lost 
Since we live, we shouldn’t sell our dreams so cheap, we should have 
Always remain faithful to the essence of our existence 
Always keep everything in our lives that defines us

There are so many roads to freedom, I will follow 
There are so many roads to freedom, pleased to follow you if you show me one

Don’t follow me cause I am lost too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home